1. We thank the Lord for the Regional Administrative Council in Madhepura Christian Hospital. We travelled by road which was a new experience for all of us. Kindly pray that the Lord will supply all the necessary resources in terms of manpower and finances for the plans we submitted. And more important that we are within the Lord’s will and plans.
2. I would use this opportunity to also request your prayers for the MadhepuraChristian Hospital. Dr Augustine, an Internal Medicine consultant is the Medical Superintendent and Mr. Daniel Dey is the Senior Administrative Officer.
3. We thank the Lord for Sr. Mary Nima, Nursing Director at Herbertpur Christian Hospital, Herbertpur who is helping us to reorganise our Nursing Services. We’ve ordered some new furniture for the hospital. Today, it’s being loaded for transport from Delhi. We thank the Lord for the resources and request prayers for safe transport to NJH.
4. Last week, 9 students from MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur and 2 students fromMedical College, Gaya were with us for 3 days. We thank the Lord for each of them as well as Dr Vikram Tirkey who facilitated the visit. Please pray that the Lord has touched their hearts.
5. Kindly pray for Mr. Loric Singh, a young man with a family comprising of 3 little children who has been battling for life since the last 10 days. He was brought to us very sick with history of krait bite. He has already had a cardiac arrest.
6. Kindly pray for Mrs. Lucia, mother of Mrs. Julita Thithio, who co-ordinates the Global Fund Tuberculosis work in Palamu district. Mrs. Lucia has been sick for quite sometime.
7. Over the last week, we have had a steady load of eclampsia and rupture uteruspatients. Except one patient, all of them survived. We thank the Lord. Please pray for the initiatives we take for further understanding maternal healthcare in the region.
8. The cataract surgeries are on in full swing. Kindly pray for Dr Pradhan and team.
9. We require a Surgeon at the earliest. Dr Nandamani would be proceeding on long leave from the middle of January. Please convey the message. In addition, we also require a Pediatrician and Medicine consultant at the earliest.
10. On 20th November, NJH will complete 51 years of service in this region. We celebrated the occasion last week. We thank the Lord for all of those who were part of this mission at some point of time. Please pray that the Lord will continue to use us for His glory and the extension of His Kingdom.
11. We thank the Lord for travel mercies for quite a lot of our staff who were onholiday during the last month.
12. The winter has arrived couple of weeks earlier than usual. Please pray for protection of staff and families from the biting cold.