Monday, March 25, 2013

The Palash Trees

I've written and put snaps earlier about the Palash trees which dot our landscape during this season. They make quite a good scenery. You must have noticed one snap in the post on the visit of Dr. Nevin where you can see them. 

Below are few snaps I managed yesterday when I had gone to Ranchi to pick up Dr. Ron Hiles. 

You can see the trees far away . . . giving a orangish glow to the forest







A memorial to freedom fighters who gave their lives for the region

3 comments:

  1. The trees with orange/red flowers are making the place look beautiful.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me remember the novel called "Palamau" by the classic Bengali Writer - Sanjib Chattopadhyay. I had seen Palamau and its people through his vivid descriptions. Felt nice to see it through your eyes. You have a wonderful blog I must say! Keep doing the great job Sir!

    ReplyDelete