It was only recently that one of my friends told me to advertise the fact that donations to NJH are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G. Considering into fact that there have been major needs emerging over the last years, we need serious funding . . .
If you’re making donations to us, please specify the cause you want the donation to be used for.
The urgent needs for the hospital are as follows –
1. Construction of new residential buildings: This is something which we have received some funds to start off the construction (about 10% of total cost).
2. Up gradation of Critical Care Unit. We still require about 2,500,000 INR to make the full fledged changes.
3. Construction of burns unit: Here also the requirement is for about 2,500,000 INR more.
Please, please do spread this message to friends and relatives . . .
From within India, you could send your donations in Indian Rupees to NAV JIVAN HOSPITAL in either of the following accounts -
1. Punjab National Bank A/C 0107000100251342 Daltonganj, IFSC Code: PUNB0010700
2. State Bank of India A/C 0011648040650 ADB Satbarwa Branch, IFSC Code SBIN0006063
If you are sending us donations from outside India, please transfer by foreign currency to
NAV JIVAN HOSPITAL SOCIETY,
Punjab National Bank A/C 0107000100090484 Daltonganj IFSC Code: PUNB0010700
SWIFT BIC: PUNBINBBRAN, Clearing Code: 822024002
As mentioned in my previous post, those in the US can directly transfer funds through the website - http://www.ehausa.org/