We thank all those who've been regularly following us. Below are the items for praise and prayer . . .
2. Thank the Lord for the weddings of Dr. Titus with Dr. Grace and Mr. Dinesh with Sr. Priscilla which went on well. Titus joins back work on June 10th and Dinesh on June 13th.
3. Kindly pray for electricity issues in the campus. Last week we did not have electricity for about 6 days continuously. Our generators worked overtime. We understand that we would need a replacement for the 63 KVA generator soon.
4. We thank the Lord for the amazing harvest of fish from our pond over the last 3 weeks. We estimate that there should be another 200 kilograms left in the pond.
5. We are thankful for the Sacred Heart School which has once again showed that quality education can be provided in remote areas such as ours. Quite a few of our students go to this school. Kindly pray for the management and the staff.
6. We’ve had a very severe summer over the last 2 weeks. However, there has been some showers of late. Kindly pray that the Lord will bless us with a good monsoon this year too.
7. We thank the Lord that we could manage a very bad case of injury to the eye. Kindly pray for complete healing.
8. Maternaland child healthcare remains one of the major challenges. Considering the increase in patient statistics, we are certain that we would do better with an obstetrician and a pediatrician.
9. Over the last 2 weeks and the next 2 weeks, we’ve quite a lot of our staff travelling. Kindly pray for each of them. Thank the Lord for journey mercies so far.
10. The Community Based Adaptation on Climate Change is at a crucial juncture where the team is in the process of facilitating farmers in the target communities to do Systematic Rice Intensification method to cultivate rice and also to re-introduce millet farming. In addition, they are into facilitating communities towards afforestation.
11. One of my dreams is to start off a Cervical Cancer screening program in the hospital. Please pray.
12. We are in the process of getting few of the mandatory licenses for the hospital for the year. Kindly pray for the application processes. The legislation of Clinical Establishment Act in the state has put quite a lot of pressure on us.