Today morning, as I reached ACU, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the fact that unless we have more qualified, dedicated and sincere staff, we could be getting burnt out any day. The forthcoming Golden Jubilee celebrations make things all the more tough.
So, whom do we need?
- Lady medical officers: Preferably freshly passed out MBBS graduates who are willing to learn to rough it out. Preference would be for people from the North Indian or North East India who are looking forward to do a post-graduation in Pediatrics or Obstetrics.
- Consultant in Medicine: Preferably a MD/DipNB/FRCP/MRCP/Certificate from the American Board in Internal Medicine with exposure to the Indian environment in clinical management.
- Consultant in Pediatrics: Preferably a DCH/MD/DipNB/FRCP/MRCP/Certificate from the American Board in Pediatrics with exposure to the Indian environment in clinical management.
- Consultant in Surgery: Preferably a DCH/MD/DipNB/FRCS/Certificate from the American Board in Surgery with exposure to the Indian environment in clinical management.
- General Nursing and Midwifery: Preferably a fresher in the GNM course from an accredited Nursing School. There are positions vacant for both men and women. Preference would be given to those who show specific interest in burns management, obstetrics and neonatal care.
- Store Assistant: A graduate in any discipline with exposure to basic mathematics. However, preference would be given to people with experience or a degree in material management.
For graduates from countries abroad, please note that you will need to take the necessary clearance from the corresponding Indian councils before you plan to join us.
What can I assure you? I can assure you a time of hard work with opportunities to influence the lives of thousands of the most poor and marginalized in our part of the country. Of course, we pay enough to make a good living. There is an organizational pay structure which we follow.
For further information, please contact me either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Since we belong to the organization - Emmanuel Hospital Association (EHA), appointments would happen only through the Central Office. You may wonder why I did not put the number of required posts. EHA has a total of 20 units spread out all over the country and quite a number of them are in situations which are very similar to ours.