The following are opportunities available at NJH . . . Please pass the message along and pray that the Lord will send the right people . . .
1. Pharmacist (2 nos): Our present pharmacist has requested for a transfer to his home state. We need one more pharmacist for our store. The candidates should at least have a diploma in pharmacy and should be willing to be registered in Jharkhand state.
2. Information Technology Manager: With about 20 computers/Laptops in the unit and further expansion being planned, we need a full time IT manager. A MCA or Diploma in Computer Hardware would be ideal. She/he would also be involved in training of staff in computers.
3. Electrical Engineer for Maintenance Supervisor: Being a 100 bedded hospital in a 25 acre campus, we need a full time electrical engineer.
4. Project Officer: This is for the Community Health Department. The present projects in the department are in the themes of Community Based Adaptation, Disability and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. We would prefer a fresh graduate.
5. Occupational Therapist: We’ve started to do some major work in disability in this region.
6. Physiotherapist: This is again to help us out with the work among the disabled.
7. X-Ray technician: Somebody with couple of years of experience would be preferred.
8. General Surgeon: We would like someone who is committed to work in needy areas among the very poor. Opportunities for developing minimal access surgery would be offered if they can commit for long term. There is a upcoming burns unit also in the hospital.
9. Orthopedician: The same qualities which we need for the surgeon. We would give opportunities for developing further in terms of technology and techniques if the candidate can commit long-term. Considering that the nearest orthopaedic facilities are few and expensive, there is a great opportunity.
10.Paediatrician: There is already a fairly well equipped neonatal unit (which is the only one for a radius of around 100 kilometers).
Please forward/refer this post to whoever would be interested to be part of the little things we do to make this part of the country a better place to live. If you are genuinely interested for any of the above positions, please contact me at email@example.com. You can also directly apply to our Central Office in New Delhi.